How come it is Monday already?
Do you know this Monday morning feeling #Idontwanttogetup #fivemoreminutes, especially when it’s a rainy and wet outside?
Please see below for some colorful, bright and shiny helpers to be ready for another week full of to do’s, appointments, meetings and all the other fun stuff to come.
- I don’t go anywhere without my nuuna brandbook 2017 calendar. I know I am old-school carrying a physical calendar but it’s so helpful and most of the time I don’t forget what I wrote down once.
- Keeping it old school with my little leather pencil case as well as my pilot V-pen. Handwriting is key!
- For all the notes, you like to take during a meeting or just for pretending you are prepared, take your blank paper notebook.
- Monday mornings are concealer mornings. I currently love the radiant creamy concealer from NARS. It lasts forever and it covers everything that needs to be covered.
- Add the Nude Finish Illuminating Powder from Bobby Brown to look even fresher.
- Grey days call for grey sneakers with a little pop of color. You can never go wrong with the Nike Internationalists.
- When up on your feet all they, be good and do good to them. At a little fashion statement from Badelaine Paris and pick your favorite color. It’s also a super nice gift #lastminutegift for your sneakerfriend?
- Don’t forget your money and everything else that needs to go in your wallet. I always choose bright colors so it’s easy to find in every purse, car, etc. Don’t be shy.
Make it a good one!