Last week one of my best friends and I did the perfect little Frankfurt shopping, eating & catch up tour which we loved. Last weekend I repeated the tour with Mr. V, Malinski and my parents and they loved it, too. So let’s call it approved ;-). Here we go:
- Park your car at a parking garage at PARKHAUS HAUPTWACHE.
- Get out and refuel with a coffee + pastries and KAFFEE WACKERS first. It’s an institution in Frankfurt so sometimes there is a little line, don’t be afraid, it goes super quick and you can watch people in between.
- Don’t forget to check out KONSTRASTE, an interior design store next door, they have awesome little gifts, accessories as well as all kind of premium design furniture. Be careful and don’t buy too many things at the same time as you can always pick stuff up before heading back to your car and there will be more things to see while being on the tour.
- Make your way to Steinweg and check out &other stories. First of all I love the way of cross merchandising ( a book, a pair of sneakers, some nail polish, fresh-cut flowers + a t-shirt) and secondly they have a great Sneaker selection as well as all kinds of other goodies ( beauties, accessories, clothing). Unfortunately they don’t have any male clothing or sneakers #notyet but there is a great bookstore #hugendubel next door in case somebody gets bored ;-).
- It feels like KAUF DICH GlÜCKLICH is a little bit like the german pendant to the Danish #&other stories – so let’s go there next. The good thing about them – they carry apparel and shoes for him and her + little accessories ( books, vases, post cards, sun glasses for ladies and men). You can find great pieces of their house brand as well as they carry all kinds of affordable fashion brands. Besides that never forget to check out their sale section downstairs. Maybe you are lucky.
- If you haven’t bought any sneakers yet, right across Stop Nr. 5 might be your store. 43einhalb is one of Frankfurt’s best sneaker destinations and they are known for the exquisite selection online and in store. Even if you are not a sneaker fan, it’s worth walking in and just checking out their stuff – I promise you there will be a model you’ll like as well.
- Continue your walk on Stephanstraße, sneak in to Habitat to get inspired by their living room section #dontweneedanewcouch upstairs as well as find some budget friendly kitchen and home accessories in their down stairs section.
- Don’t forget to check out The Listener, a little hipster place, carrying international run way brands #dontfeelbadifyouhaveneverheardthem and check out the latest and greatest hipster accessories. Besides the Hipster touch, the store seriously cares a great book selection which I loved as well as a pretty high-end sneaker collection which you don’t wanna miss. Try it out.
- Stop next door at The Legends for a bathroom break, one of their homemade lemonades and pastries or another coffee or cocktail. They have it all and you can choose between nice in and outdoor seating.
- Before heading to your lunch, brunch, dinner or snack location, make sure you check out the DESIGN HOUSE STOCKHOLM for some Nordic accessories, awesome trendy fashion jewellery and other Nordic design classics. No matter if you need or want to buy something or not, it’s just fun store to walk trough and their staff is super nice.
- End your tour at MARGARETHE for some fresh, good, local, organic food. No matter if coffee and cake, a little savory snack or a full sit down 3 courses meal in their restaurant section, they have it all. It’s pretty yummy.